From: Ian S Deans
To: MSG-1@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 9:10 PM
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Wavelet-compressed HRV data

Guy,

Are you saving the HRV images as png or jpg. If jpg what setting are you
using. I have increased the jpg setting to 90, but I am still getting
artefacts, although slight improvement. Most noticeable as you say as the
terminator approaches. I am running everything on one Athlon 1200
extremely successfully, but am endeavouring to keep HRV image size
to a reasonable level without too much artefacts/pixellation.