Re: Channel 5

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "pergola" <pergola@i...> wrote:
Hi folks,
does anyone know if SEVIRI data calibration is already
operational ?

Yes, it is.

I mean, did EUMETSAT provide the operational calibration
coefficient for all the 12 SEVIRI bands (VIS, WV, IR)? If yes, could
you please indicate me where can I find such information?
Thanks in advance

Sincerely,
Nicola
The count to radiance value conversion coefficients are in the
prolog header data. The radiance to temperature conversion is at:

/en/area4/msg/dataservices/brightness_to_temperature.html

on Eumetsat's Web site. My MSG Data Manager does all the
calculations for you, if you wish, and outputs temperature
calibrated images.