Re: Channel 5

Roger Mawhinney <roger@...>

Thank you David
If your meteorology skills were as good as your programming, then we
probably wouldn't need the Met Office :-)

I used to be a RIG member and I do have a RX-2 but I felt that the RIG
subscription was no longer economically beneficial to me. I'm pursuing a
strictly amateur hobby on a limited budget and trying to learn as I go.
Whilst I am not able to contribute to the technical discussions on MSG, etc,
any advice that increases my personal knowledge in satellite technology,
remote imaging, space, meteorology, auroras, etc is very welcome.
Regards, Roger

PS: Anyone see the aurora last night - clearly visible in N. Ireland.