Re: RSS none today

Robert Moore

Sometimes I have to be a bit lazy about this Douglas. I get all the messages but sometimes pressure of work forces me to delete masses of email without reading it (I scan the inbox for anything work-related). So if something goes AWOL from satellite reception I keep my head down and simply assume I've missed a message. If something else has gone wrong locally I reckon I'll find out soon enough. Other times, of course, I read everything carefully.

Robert

--On 22 July 2006 19:22 +0100 Douglas Deans <dsdeans@...> wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Green" <pete@...>
To: <MSG-1@...>
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2006 7:05 PM
Subject: RE: [MSG-1] RSS none today

Thanks for both emails David

I will subscribe to radip-scan now.

Regards

Pete
............ or may I suggest subscribe to Weather-satellite-Reports
which
gives a full weekly report (sent Mondays) on all weather satellites
including the Eumetcast service and other day to day snippets and updates.
Please see :-

Professor Robert Moore
School of Sociology and Social Policy
University of Liverpool