From: "David Taylor" <david-taylor@...>
To: <MSG-1@...>
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 4:54 PM
Subject: [MSG-1] Re: MSG registration

--- In MSG-1@..., "BARRY DAY" <barryday@t...> wrote:
DAIVID , hi I got this msg today is this correct as I thought the
licence
was free for amateur use.
73's Barry
Barryday@t...
The licence is free, but you still need to pay for the software and
hardware. The Eumetsat/Tellique software converts the DVB data
stream into segments that my software can decode, and the hardware
is required for 15-minute (rather than 6 hourly) access. It is a
small device that plugs into a USB port.