Re: Missing Segments

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

I have the original version. Indeed I was given a special
password to download an upgrade to get me to 2.3.0a !

Same here....

What's your opinion David. Should I upgrade... are there any
known benefits or indeed have I restrictions with the older
software.... or should I let happy sleeping dogs lie !
It seems from what I have heard that the majority of the
improvements are automation in installation. Mine was a complete
manual job.
Douglas, there is supposedly a lower chance of missing data with the
newer version. A number of us are running with it sucessfully, so
my advice would be for all users to upgrade. How Eumetsat wish to
mechanise this is currently unknown. As you note, the password
protected FTP site would be one possibility, as that mechanism is
already there....