Re: Not connecting to data channels

Douglas Deans <douglas@...>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger Mawhinney" <roger@...>
To: <MSG-1@...>
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 8:03 PM
Subject: [MSG-1] Not connecting to data channels

My Tellique software (Html shell) shows I am receiving announcements OK
and
that the system is trying to connect to data channels 2 & 3. The log file
shows a new key issued, an attempted connection and key expired, but no
channel data is received.

The IP address for the card is 192.168.238.238 and my user name and ID
have
been verified and entered into Tellique recv.ini. I have reinstalled the
software and the DVB card, even changed PCI slots all to no avail. The
system was working up to the point where I decided to reinstall it!!

What should I try next?
Thanks
Roger
Long shot .... When you load up Setup4PC and select data services do you
have :-

1. PID's 100,300.301 and 512 decimal
2. Under provider name you should see IP CastEumetsat
3. Under Transponder you should see 129 : 11096 MHz.

Hope you find the problem.