From: "e-mail OPS" <OPS@eumetsat.de>
To: <barryday@tiscali.co.uk>
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 9:02 AM
Subject: Re: MSG registration

Dear Barry,
Thank you for your response. It's alright, i am learning everyday myself.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you do encounter any doubts.
As for the license fee, on our end, there is a one time payment of 100 euros
; 60 euros for the Tellique license and 40 euros for the eToken (which is
not necessary at the moment during the trial phase of MSG)
as for the other license fees from your country's met office, you can
discuss this with him. Once i havefaxed your copy of the registration to
him, he should be in contact.
Please let me know if this is a go-ahead on your end, and i will then
proceed with the rest.

Pamela

"BARRY DAY" <barryday@tiscali.co.uk> 10/28/03 03:19pm >>>
HI PAMELA, sorry for the mix up I am a "LITTLE NEW " to all this , yes your
right it's Ku band that I mean on HOT BIRD. I am on a very steep learning
curve, hi.
I assume this what I need is free of charge.
Many thanks
Barry Day