Re: Missing Segments

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

I am not sure if calling Tellique 2.3.1 a beta is accurate today.

As far as I am aware, Eumetsat is now requring 2.3.1 for the trial:

http://www.eumetsat.de/en/dps/dissemination/met-
8_dissemination_trial.html#requirements

and they are also shipping it on CD to the new trial participants,
this was confirmed to me by a new trial user in Italy.

Not sure what Eumetsat did to keep everyone on the pilot aligned
to the same Tellique release...

Bye, Luca
Luca,

Thanks for that.

I did raise this point some time ago, as to how any updates in the
software would be made available to users. Clearly, as the Tellique
software is a chargeable item, it cannot just be put up on a general
access FTP site. Perhaps there will be a chance to update when the
eToken is purchased?

By the way: the tqrecv.exe file I have does not carry an embedded
version number, so I would regard it as unfinished if it was my own
software! However, it does produce the correct version information
in the log file when tqrecv.exe starts.