Not connecting to data channels

Roger Mawhinney <roger@...>

My Tellique software (Html shell) shows I am receiving announcements OK and
that the system is trying to connect to data channels 2 & 3. The log file
shows a new key issued, an attempted connection and key expired, but no
channel data is received.

The IP address for the card is 192.168.238.238 and my user name and ID have
been verified and entered into Tellique recv.ini. I have reinstalled the
software and the DVB card, even changed PCI slots all to no avail. The
system was working up to the point where I decided to reinstall it!!

What should I try next?
Thanks
Roger