From: "David Taylor" <david-taylor@...>
To: <MSG-1@...>
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 1:08 PM
Subject: [MSG-1] Re: EUMETSAT Monitoring

--- In MSG-1@..., "Sally Wannop" <wannop@e...> wrote:
Dear News Group

Following a recent message regarding EUMETSAT's monitoring of your
news group, we are pleased to inform you that several members of the
operational team regularly receive the messages. EUMETSAT will not
actively participate in each discussion, but where appropriate, we
will take part to correct a misconception or offer additional
information.

Regards

Sally Wannop
Thanks, Sally. It's good to know that.