Re: Segment Loss

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Alan Sewards wrote:
David,
Thanks for your comments. I will report the error messages to OPS,
I find that they started on 30 May at 0902 and there are now several
hundred of them!
[]
Best regards - Alan
Alan,

I think Arne has answered your questions - the only oddity I spotted was "NPROTECT" - if that's something to do with Norton please keep /anything/ which could interfere with the clean flow of data /well away/ from anything to do with EUMETCast reception, be it anti-virus, Norton recycle bin, "RAM-boosters" etc. etc.

Summarise your report to Ops, and try to include as much configuration data as possible. The more information they can get the better.

Web: http://www.satsignal.net
Email: davidtaylor@writeme.com