Re: Segment Loss

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Douglas Deans wrote:
[]
Oh yes, a little longer than most if you get my drift !
Strange thing is David, the segment loss is always on the .30 scan and
always only one HRIT segment. I have checked and nothing else is
happening at that time (on the receive computer). Only started
yesterday. Bit of a puzzle.
Tomorrow I may go back to the 'other' data and see if things get
worse.

Thanks
Douglas.
Well, I suggest reporting the problem to OPS in as much detail as possible. It will get fed to the folk in EUMETSAT responsible for EUMETCast.

Web: http://www.satsignal.net
Email: davidtaylor@writeme.com

___________________________________________________________ The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html