Re: Tellique software...........

John Parkins <kvp@...>

Hello Alan,

No the log didn't help at all on one line it was downloading a file
the next line was when I restarted it! Oh well at least I know it's
not just me. In fact I had been rather impressed with that machine, it
had been running for nearly a month since it's last re-boot.

--
Best regards,
John mailto:kvp@...