From: "John Parkins" <kvp@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 4:17 PM
Subject: [MSG-1] Tellique software...........

Hello,

Erm.... just noticed that for some reason the Tellique software just
stopped at 23:56 last night. It's running on it's own computer
(1800+AMD WinXP) and hasn't done this before. Anyone else had the
software just stop? No indications in the log and the computer and
Skystar card are working fine.

--
Best regards,
John mailto:kvp@...