Re: Updates

a_van_belle

Robert thanks for the update.

It's not your eyes but Windows that is confusing you !
The update exists of "Licence_cd_v5.exe" for Windows
and "Licence_cd_v5.tar.gz" a compressed update file for Linux.
Windows will display this last file as a ZIP file !

Windows users should only use the .exe file to update the Tellicast
client.
By the way, this windows update does also update your eToken software.

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, Robert Moore <rsmoore@...> wrote:

Mystery solved. I had two versions of the 'licence_cd_v5 file': the exe
file was 25,410KB and the winzip file 25,353KB. Plus the 1KB readme
file.
I'm not joking when I say I must get my eyes tested again - I really am
having problems - can't even do soldering jobs for myself now.
Hope I didn't confuse everyone.
Robert