Re: Updates

James Brown

In message <e4ikcs+ujn9@eGroups.com>, a_van_belle <a.van.belle@hccnet.nl> writes
OK James, we are just guessing right now.

On my test PC I have ramdisk setup to 200 Mb but did forget to enlarge
the file_database_size in the recv.ini !
Both PC's (with or without MSG-2, with TC 240 and pre-release TC244)
handled the same.
I have removed the updates folder and deleted the fsy file and re-started the progs so we will see what comes.

The file_database_size was set to 24576000 which should have been fine I would have thought - I have increased to 48576000 just in case that makes a difference.

Incidentally I hope folk are remembering to archive the updated files!

Cheers
James
--
James Brown