Re: IMPF

Luca Bertagnolio <lucaberta@...>

The scans seem to now fit well into the 15 minutes slot, the last
file of the 1400 slot was sent at 14:13, so the EPI file is now
really an epilogue and not a mix between two adjacent slots, finally!

I am not running the decode PC now, so I am just monitoring the
downloaded data. Did you noticed to 0k files in both HRV and HRIT
channels around 14:12?

Bye, Luca

--- In MSG-1@..., "Douglas Deans" <douglas@d...> wrote:
As advised the IMPF changed occurred at 13.00. As suggested the
data is
definitely earlier, and to allow for that the 12.45 UTC scan was
cleverly
ended early by, I think, sending blank final sectors. So David's
program
did not need to wait.