From: MSG-1@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MSG-1@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
David J Taylor
Sent: 15 May 2006 14:19
To: MSG-1@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] MSG-2 Trial

James Brown wrote:
Had an odd e-mail this afternoon from OPS - it came to me confirming
activation of the EKU for the MSG-2 trial (Which I had already had a
long time ago) but in the 'to: box' it was addressed to another
recipient pete@xxxxxxxxx.eclipse.co.uk (I have 'x'd out the address).
Anyone else receive anything today from OPS - or if 'Pete' likes to
get in touch I can forward the e-mail. I can contact OPS but just in
case it is more widespread I thought I'd mention it here.

Cheers
James
Popular bloke that Pete! He was on my e-mail as well!

Getting both MSG-1 and MSG-2 data here on my backup PC, with no extra
obvious missing segments. Data flow has almost doubled:

http://www.david-taylor.myby.co.uk/mrtg/stamsund_dvb.html

Web: http://www.satsignal.net
Email: davidtaylor@writeme.com

http://www.david-taylor.myby.co.uk/wxsat/glossary.htm

Science
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&;k=Science+education&w1=Science+education&
w2=Weather+equipment&w3=Computer+science&w4=Weather+stations&c=4&s=90&.sig=O
dbAXn8oqLCCoPhbRpt-wQ> education Weather
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&;k=Weather+equipment&w1=Science+education&
w2=Weather+equipment&w3=Computer+science&w4=Weather+stations&c=4&s=90&.sig=P
x-a6b7YfCwBVQtDygUJgA> equipment Computer
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&;k=Computer+science&w1=Science+education&w
2=Weather+equipment&w3=Computer+science&w4=Weather+stations&c=4&s=90&.sig=DQ
D5OJYasVFHmDJ21Z8VmA> science
Weather
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&;k=Weather+stations&w1=Science+education&w
2=Weather+equipment&w3=Computer+science&w4=Weather+stations&c=4&s=90&.sig=5M
PlpS0jPrLwISbEbRGkqw> stations

_____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

the web.