Re: MSG-2 Trial

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

James Brown wrote:
Had an odd e-mail this afternoon from OPS - it came to me confirming
activation of the EKU for the MSG-2 trial (Which I had already had a
long time ago) but in the 'to: box' it was addressed to another
recipient pete@xxxxxxxxx.eclipse.co.uk (I have 'x'd out the address).
Anyone else receive anything today from OPS - or if 'Pete' likes to
get in touch I can forward the e-mail. I can contact OPS but just in
case it is more widespread I thought I'd mention it here.

Cheers
James
Popular bloke that Pete! He was on my e-mail as well!

Getting both MSG-1 and MSG-2 data here on my backup PC, with no extra obvious missing segments. Data flow has almost doubled:

http://www.david-taylor.myby.co.uk/mrtg/stamsund_dvb.html

Web: http://www.satsignal.net
Email: davidtaylor@writeme.com