Re: MSG-2 Trial.

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Robert Moore wrote:
Douglas I thought I had read this on a EUMETSAT website, but as I
can't find it again I must be mistaken. I've only found a comparison
with Met-7 so I suppose it's possible that I misread that ....
strange. Robert
Robert,

If I recall correctly, at sub-satellite point, in resolution order:

Met5/6/7: thermal & WV channel: ~4.5 km resolution

MSG-1: visible & thermal channels 1..11 - 3 km resolution

Met5/6/7: visible channel: ~2.2 km resolution

MSG-1: high-resolution visible (HRV) channel 12 - 1 km resolution

(Doubtless someone has more accurate Met-5/6/7 series information.)

Web: http://www.satsignal.net
Email: davidtaylor@writeme.com

___________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Photos � NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 7p a photo http://uk.photos.yahoo.com