Re: Heavy thunderstorms

Robert Moore

It really stands out without any surrounding clouds - have any of the group seen or photographed these clouds?

Robert

--On 10 May 2006 18:37 +0100 Lawrence <lawrence@...> wrote:

This afternoon I have been closely watching the development of that
huge thunderstorm currently moving eastwards over the south midlands.
I have had much electronic equipment outside (my telescope for solar
viewing) so I was keen to ensure that it was safe. What an amazing
development was visible via Meteosat-8 HRV.

Lawrence

http://www.david-taylor.myby.co.uk/wxsat/glossary.htm

Science education Weather equipment Computer science
Weather stations

44 (0) 1352 714456