Re: archives

Robert Moore

Thanks Komel
Robert

--On 04 May 2006 11:21 +0000 Kornel Kollath <kollath.k@...> wrote:

Hello,

The access for archive is free! (but not for the last 24h data)
I use the "download via http" possibility...
I use the MSG level1.5 Native format. You can visualize it with a
Nativereader program which is also free.

Regards
Kornel

--- In MSG-1@..., Robert Moore <rsmoore@...> wrote:

May I check with colleagues who have used the EUMETSAT data archive:
is it
the case that this is _only_ a paid-for service for which one
selects and
orders on line for CD or FTP delivery? In other words there is no
direct
download even for registered users?

Robert

44 (0) 1352 714456

http://www.david-taylor.myby.co.uk/wxsat/glossary.htm

Weather equipment Science education Computer science
Weather stations

Professor Robert Moore
School of Sociology and Social Policy
University of Liverpool