Re: Hot Bird 6 11096 Transponder

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

I disagree James, everything on 11096 is out... example Sailing
Channel. Be careful there are 4 Sailing Channels, 3 of which are on
different transponders from 11096.

Douglas, I am sure that your careful observations will be helpful in
diagnosing the problem.... The more information, correlated amongst
a good number of widely spaced observers, the better.

I have a mail drafted to Eutelsat, but seeing Ian has sent one,
perhaps two with the same surname (hope they don't ask for a photo!)
might be suspicious !
I take it, James, that David has told you about Ian and I .

I didn't get chance, but did James tell you about the car parked
outside the restaurant (and others will wonder how on earth that is
on-topic!).