From: "James Brown" <james@...>
To: <MSG-1@...>
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2003 8:26 PM
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Hot Bird 6 11096 Transponder

I disagree James, everything on 11096 is out... example Sailing Channel.
Be careful there are 4 Sailing Channels, 3 of which are on different
transponders from 11096.

I have a mail drafted to Eutelsat, but seeing Ian has sent one, perhaps
two
with the same surname (hope they don't ask for a photo!) might be
suspicious !
I take it, James, that David has told you about Ian and I .