Re: Hot Bird 6 11096 Transponder

Douglas Deans <douglas@...>

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Brown" <james@...>
To: <MSG-1@...>
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2003 8:26 PM
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Hot Bird 6 11096 Transponder

I disagree James, everything on 11096 is out... example Sailing Channel.
Be careful there are 4 Sailing Channels, 3 of which are on different
transponders from 11096.

I have a mail drafted to Eutelsat, but seeing Ian has sent one, perhaps
two
with the same surname (hope they don't ask for a photo!) might be
suspicious !
I take it, James, that David has told you about Ian and I .

Fair enough Douglas. I should have phrased it more carefully. I hadn't
checked other TV progs using 11096.

No - can't say I remember hearing about yourself and Ian!

Cheers,
James
--
James Brown
Ah, my photo aside would not mean much then.... we're identical twins who

Oh good 11096 is back at green. It is most unusual to see such frequent
transponder problems with the one transponder. Perhaps it is time to switch
it. I don't think there is very much on 11096 which perhaps explains the
poor service... not enough shouting.
No it's off again !! Patience.