Re: Hot Bird 6 11096 Transponder

James Brown <james@...>

I disagree James, everything on 11096 is out... example Sailing Channel.
Be careful there are 4 Sailing Channels, 3 of which are on different
transponders from 11096.

I have a mail drafted to Eutelsat, but seeing Ian has sent one, perhaps two
with the same surname (hope they don't ask for a photo!) might be
suspicious !
I take it, James, that David has told you about Ian and I .

Fair enough Douglas. I should have phrased it more carefully. I hadn't checked other TV progs using 11096.

No - can't say I remember hearing about yourself and Ian!

Cheers,
James
--
James Brown