Re: Hot Bird 6 11096 Transponder

Douglas Deans <douglas@...>

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Brown" <james@...>
To: <MSG-1@...>
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2003 8:09 PM
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Hot Bird 6 11096 Transponder

In message <001a01c39b29$b64c6450$0100a8c0@douglas>, Douglas Deans
<douglas@...> writes
I think it's about time we all wrote to Eutelsat to complain about this
intolerable service.
I do assume Eumetsat, who must be paying megabucks for the service have
also
voiced their disapproval.
This Transponder problem is far too frequent.

The thing is Douglas that my TV link is fine - just the Eumetsat link
gone again - wonder where the problem lies.

James
I disagree James, everything on 11096 is out... example Sailing Channel.
Be careful there are 4 Sailing Channels, 3 of which are on different
transponders from 11096.

I have a mail drafted to Eutelsat, but seeing Ian has sent one, perhaps two
with the same surname (hope they don't ask for a photo!) might be
suspicious !
I take it, James, that David has told you about Ian and I .