Re: Meteosat Derived Imagery

Robert Moore

Paul I'm in much the same position as you - I have more or less sorted out addition and subtraction using PaintShopPro but I never get the images shown by EUMETSAT. So I have spent a lot of time getting rather muddy images or images that I can not interpret!
I hope some time we might have a hands-on workshop on this at the GEO Symposium. I'm sure there's something very straightforward that I'm missing. I see the explanatory notes show the use of an RGB colour slider - I've never got the hang of this either.

So I join your plea for help.

Robert

--On 05 March 2006 12:28 +0000 Paul Blight <weathergroups@...> wrote:

http://oiswww.eumetsat.int/~idds/doc/airmass_interpretation.pdf