From: Tom Schoettle
To: MSG-1@...
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 5:33 PM
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] GRB and BFR files

Hello James,

unfortunately you picked the wrong program. this one is not for weather GRIB
files, it's made for HP calculator GROB files which happen to have the same file
extension as the weather GRIB files.

The help text to GROB2TIF says:

GROB2TIF.TXT File

GROB to TIFF File Converter

Copyright (c) Hewlett-Packard Company, 1992.

Overview
--------

The GROB2TIF application is a program for your MS-DOS compatible personal
computer that converts an HP 48 graphics object (GROB) into a TIFF (Tag
Image File Format) file. TIFF format graphics can be used by word
processors, paint programs, and desktop publishing programs.

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:12:20 +0100, James Brown wrote:

>In message <E1ACKYP-0005m5-00@...>, Tom Schoettle
><tomsracing@...> writes
>>
>>Hello James,
>>
>>could you share with us where to get the converter program?
>
>This is the only site I could find easily:
>
>http://www.programmersheaven.com/zone20/cat315/4980.htm
>
>Cheers,
>
>James
>--