Re: Transponder outage

Trevor David <tdavid@...>

----- Original Message -----
From: James Brown
To: MSG-1@...
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 2:25 PM
Subject: [MSG-1] Transponder outage

Now green again and data flowing without the need for re-booting.

Using one Windows XP machine.

Cheers,
James
--
James Brown

I notice that a reboot is required on a great number of occation after the flow of data stops . Why is this, is it the soft ware or the sat? A reboot to my mind is a failure of the system some where. If the system is that "flacky" then when can we expect the overall system to be stable? I know we are still in the experimental stage but by now I would have thought it would be more stable

regards

trevor.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor