Re: MPEF Files

Douglas Deans <douglas@...>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Benney" <tugboat@gotadsl.co.uk>
To: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 6:40 PM
Subject: [MSG-1] MPEF Files

Since 1458z today I have a series of MPEF files in my received directory.
I have not seen these before.

L-000-MSG1-MPEF-CLM-000001-200310211500

Some are CLM, TH, TOZ, CLA, CTH, AMV and CLAI.

Peter
Yes this is the start of the MPEF meteorological products as was advised by
Eumetsat. I am not clear as to whether we will continue to receive this
data although (unlike MDD) there seems no reason (although I did not select
it on my registration). For more info. on the products see Eumetsat TD 11.
Previous wefax users will of course recognise the CTH (cloud top heights)
named product as this was sent on channel 2.