Re: Tellique under Win 98SE?

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Well someone had to look at the cheaper alternatives for a two PC
system to gather the data, Hi!
It depands how you value your time!

I'm tempted to consider XP Home instead of XP Pro, since Trevor
G0JIX around the corner is happy with this on a single PC system.
.. and I don't hink he's the only one with Home. Should be fine.
Can't you get a discounted Windows 2000 Pro cheaper, though?

I do like the few extras provided under the Pro version I have
here
though, if anyone has any PC100 lying about (128MB or greater per
stick) unused after a DDR upgrade, please drop me a line!
73,