Special MSG meeting September 13 Utrecht

a_van_belle

Announcement:

Saturday September 13th: the Werkgroep Kunstmanen organises a special meeting on MSG, which takes place in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
The focus will be on MSG-1 / Eumetsat 8 reception, decoding and image processing. David Taylorís lecture on MSG-1 will be central;
Live MSG-1 reception will be set up and imaging and animation will be demonstrated to enhance Davidís speech.

HRPT and APT systems will be on display together with examples of home-built antennae and rotators.

Visitors are welcome, please e-mail me off-list me if you wish to attend.

Time: 10:00 to around 15:00 Dutch time
Location: NIMETO college
Smijerslaan 2 , Tuindorp-oost
Utrecht (40 min. by car from Schiphol)
The Netherlands

Arne van Belle
Co-ordinator Radio Observers Werkgroep Kunstmanen
a.van.belle@...

Ruud Jansen
Chairman Werkgroep Kunstmanen

www.kunstmanen.nl