From: fvalk
To: MSG-1@...
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Small problem

John,

I decided to install the new SkyStar 4.2.8 this morning as well and besides of
requiring the repair file, my XP-pro machine shows the same behaviour as you
mention. I personally find it so disturbing that I have decided to roll back to
the 'old' version. That one runs smooth in combination with the Data Manager.

Ferdinand