More tellique problems

Alan Sewards <alan.sewards@...>

Hi all,
This morning at 0653 UTC, the tellique software shut itself down after
having problems with the child process, almost identical to that which I had
a few days ago and reported here. I did not notice this until a couple of
hours later, and tried to restart tellique but it would not restart. I had
to shut down the computer and restart it, whereupon tqrecv would start and
run and everything else could be got back running again. I wish I knew the
cause of this, but whatever the cause it does show that tqrecv is not
robust. Perhaps the newer version (is it officially approved by Eumetsat
yet?) may be better.

Oh, and HRV is back over Europe, thank you!

Best regards - Alan

Alan Sewards
email: alan.sewards@computer.org
web site: http://asewards.free.fr