Re: [SatSignal] missing segments - program stop

Peter Benney <tugboat@...>

this morning on the 0830 scan, seg 2 was missing from all images, and seg 3
was interrupted about 10 lines from the start.
David,

I have this but on the 0815 cycle where all HRIT/LRIT channels have segments 2 4 5 6 7 8 are missing, segment 3 has the first few lines missing and the 0830 cycle is missing . HRV all except 1 and 2 missing.

Looking at the process log this seems to be a reception problem. The Tellique log shows that between 08:21:48 and 08:47:19 the only Channel 2 files received were Admin and many expired keys are present.

I wonder if this problem could be related to specific users, maybe a problem with the dissemination and user keys etc.

Peter