Re: Pid Prob resolved

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, Paul Telco <paul@t...> wrote:
David,

I took the LRIT PID out to reduce hard drive usage on my receive
PC. That explains why FSD also stopped.

Many Thanks,

Paul
OK, that makes sense.

Presumably, what you were trying to achieve was to get the FSD, but
not the unwanted LRIT data from MSG-1? There doesn't seem to be a
way of achieving that with the present Data Channel organisation,
does there? If there were more sub-division of the data channels,
then you could do that....

But, I did think that the MSG Data Manager would delete the LRIT
data from the Receiver PC even if you didn't process it, so I don't
quite understand what you were trying to do in the first place.