Re: EUMETCast Troubleshooting Guide

Robert Moore

Thanks Alan - mine is blue with a string of 0s and 1s interlaced with a long string of 2B2Cs after the 2B2C logo.

Robert

--On 19 April 2005 15:10 +0200 Alan Sewards <asewards@free.fr> wrote:

Robert:
"TechniSat
DAS Original" and a bunch of 1s and 0s in yellow on an orange background

Alan

Robert Moore wrote:

Thanks for that David - I'll be looking at it shortly I hope! I am still
only getting 6 hourly images so I have decided to do a System Restore to
well before I started the upgrade. If I can get everything running on the
old basis I can then start again. Can I check one thing with list
members?
When you do Setup4PC what banner do you get across the top of the
window -
I get a B2C2 logo. I gather not everyone gets this with the upgraded
software.
Anyhow - here goes the System Restore!

Robert

01352 714456