Re: Help for MSG1 software configuration !!!

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

If you are only getting the first line then I still suspect your PID or
username/password setup is wrong somewhere. The fact that you are
receiving
the announcement channel confirms that all other hardware and software
is
working ok.

Did you resolve the user_key / user_key_crypt issue in your recv.ini
file?
To me it sounds like this is still the problem .

Paul
Actually, for those circumstances, it would be useful if there was an
"open" password, granted just for the lowest level of data access (three
hourly LRIT, plus 15-minute ADMIN messaages or whatever), so that people
were able to confirm their system. The username/password has been known
to be wrong before.....