Re: upgrading

Robert Moore

Thanks Peter - no, I checked this. I even went back into my archive files where I had stored the keys I used in the early days, just to make sure I hadn't copied the wrong ones. Being of a nervous disposition in these matters I had copied the working version of recv.ini both to a 'temp' file on the hard drive and to a floppy before doing the upgrade which, like other, I only did because of the warning about the EKU.
I'll keep at it!

Robert

--On 18 April 2005 10:45 +0100 Peter Benney <tugboat@polarorbiter.co.uk> wrote:

My user_name and user_key were both cuts and paste from the previous
installation.
Robert,

You may have pasted your encrypted key. If key starts

user_key_crypt=xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

using your unencrypted key supplied by Eumetsat edit it to read

user_key=xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx.

Peter

http://www.david-taylor.myby.co.uk/wxsat/glossary.htm

Yahoo! Groups Links