All HRIT data 1200

Shambles about describes it!

Robert

--On 17 April 2005 17:08 +0100 Douglas Deans <douglas@dsdeans.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Moore" <rsmoore@liverpool.ac.uk>
To: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2005 4:33 PM
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] upgrading

David, chickens counted before hatched! Data Manager is now processing
HRIT, Met-5 and Met-7 and GOES-12 in a loop - all 1200 (GMT) data. The
lines in the log file in Manager racing down the screen documenting this
looping.
Ho, hum ...

Robert

Robert I assume you are using 2 computers on a network. If so it sounds
as if the receiving computers file location has not be given the full
'permissions' on the share arrangement. Select allow changes to this
folder to be made on the network.
Basically MSG DM is trying to delete a processed file, not being allowed
to on the network, and seeing it still there and re-processing it. It
quickly becomes a complete shambles.
I am speaking with the voice of experience !!

Hope that helps.

http://www.david-taylor.myby.co.uk/wxsat/glossary.htm

Yahoo! Groups Links

44 (0) 1352 714456