Re: Problem processing HRV segment 17 on cycle 0900 October 13

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, Arne van Belle <a.van.belle@h...>
wrote:
Hello All,

I had a problem while processing HRV segment 17 from cycle 0900.
MDM (version 1.2.2.231) was halting with CPU usage 99%.
Arne,

That segment was faulty, in that the header data was wrong. I have
changed my program to fix that problem. A beta update(V1.2.4.236)
is available from my Web site.

I would have thought that the Tellique software would have not
delivered files incorrectly. However, there is no overall checksum
on the file, so it is impossible to be sure that the file is
intact. Obviously, in the system design architecture, it is assumed
that the transmission is error free at that point.