Re: Solar outage

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Thanks David, it seems to be down to a series of "Lost messages".

Peter
Peter,

It is possible that both Douglas Deans and I have seen something
like this. I have now has two unexplained high-segment-loss
periods, and Douglas has previously noted that [accidentally]
stopping DVB reception seemed to provoke errors in the Tellique
software. For what it's worth,

I've written a Tellique Log File Analyser that looks for Connecting
to... messages which are not followed by Connected to... messages,
You may need the verbose logging turned on to see these messages.
If you want a copy of the program, just ask. I recommend that you
copy the log files to another PC (or at least folder) for processing.