Re: loss of everything

Robert Moore

Thanks Adrian - trouble is, my dish can only be mounted in one place to
'see' Meteosat-8 and this is high and awkwardly over the edge of the roof.
So I need someone to come to fix it - not safe for me to try.
All we need it ten foot off the top of a high tree on the hill opposite.
But I wouldn't even ask, because they are fine trees and an important
habitat!
Robert

--On 14 February 2005 19:25 +0000 g4roa <G4ROA@AOL.com> wrote:

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, Robert Moore <rsmoore@l...> wrote:
Hello folks, I've just been away for two days. On my return I found
the
latest image was 0245 on 13th. Both symbols on my receiver PC are
red (DVB
Receiver and Tellique). Anyone any hints?

Robert
======================

With the winds over the last few days, I guess that the dish has
moved a touch. If you can see the dish, you might see where the
brackets has moved. You need to get a Signal meter (costs around £20
or less) handy to have [I have one]. Have a look in a Sat Mag they
have Ads for them.

Cheers, Adrian

http://www.david-taylor.myby.co.uk/wxsat/glossary.htm

Yahoo! Groups Links