Re: LRIT

Robert Moore

Agree John - and I'm registered and using FSD. But I was wondering if anyone in Europe was actually using the LRIT images from Meteosat-8 themselves.
Robert

--On 24 January 2005 17:48 -0500 geojohnt@aol.com wrote:

rsmoore@liverpool.ac.uk writes:

As a matter of interest do we know to what extent and why anyone is
using the LRIT images? I think we're all agreed that with the
availability of HRIT there's really no need for LRIT in our circle of
enthusiasts - but does it have its uses and users?

Robert,

I would have thought there is a very good reason to be registered for
LRIT - the FSD relay?

Regards,
John Tellick.
GEO.