Animator queries

James Brown <james@...>

Hi,

Just a couple of little oddities to ponder.

1. Sometimes when I start Animator and select update it updates all 5 of the animations at the same time. At other times it allows me to do them one at a time. Is there a consistent reason for this I wonder?

2. I've noticed that on the visible Northern hemisphere Ch2 animation there are times when the brightness increases quite markedly for a few frames, particularly for the middle-range grey levels. I'm wondering if this is a transmission error, as it appears to be there whether I have histogram selected or not.

Cheers,

James
--
James Brown