Re: Missing Segments

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Did you also get a missing 0845 cycle yesterday.
Yes, I did.

My log shows last file received for 0830 cycle was at
08:47:38 HRV segment 24.
thence..
08:48:21 Key 65477 expired
08:48.42 Key 65481 expired
08:49:12 Key 65483 expired
08:59:35 Received new key 65516
Return to reception of 0900 cycle.

I have also noticed this missing segment behaviour if I hot swop dishes.
The only way I found to resolve this is a switch ON/OFF, restart has no
effect and of course no hot swopping.

There is something in the hardware or the two pieces of software that
doesn't reset cleanly - I have made much more use of the hardware reset
switch since I had the DVB then ever before (in years of running Windows
2000).

Solar outage was more severe yesterday a quality drop from 70% to 48%
and SNR from 10.8 to 9.0.

I forgot to watch mine yesterday....

Must try harder today!