Re: Missing Segments

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

It does make you wonder, David. Tellique log file for the period
has a lot of ended/interrupted after file transmission reports
with ..files missing/incomplete. So it certainly was being picked
up. The DVB system appeared to be working perfectly, so it does
sound very similar to your own experience, except I can point to a
specific event of my own doing.
Lesson well learnt.
I was showing Ian something, as he was visiting, so maybe
sabotage !!!!

Thanks
Douglas.
Well, this morning from about 0515 UTC onwards I seem to be having a
similar problem, so I'll reboot. There were some Security Updates
pending in any case. The missing segments were correlated with log
file inconsistencies.

I'll send a little program to look at [copies of] the log files....