From: "David Taylor" <david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 1:43 PM
Subject: [MSG-1] Re: Apologies

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "Ian S Deans" <ian@i...> wrote:
Sorry -- that last message should have gone through the SatSignal
group -- so many groups !!

Well, at least it was talking about MSG-1 software, and the issues
that the dissemination of data have caused. I saw the program could
not handle completely missing segments, though, such as happened at
1130.